- Place your card stock in a tray or over a large piece of scratch paper.
- Rub an anti-static pad across the card stock you want to emboss. This keeps the embossing powder from sticking anywhere but on the ink.
- Stamp the image with Craft, VersaMark, or embossing ink.
- Pour powder onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
- Shake off excess powder into the tray and funnel it back into the container.
- Heat the stamped image only until the powder changes to a shiny liquid and rises.
- Allow embossed image to cool.
QUICK TIP Avoid overheating the powder and burning the paper when working with a heat tool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.